"You pierce my soul." Persuasion and the South Coast
A Pathfinders Tour
Participants must be members of JASNA but may join in order to register for the tour.
Tour Price (US dollars)—includes 9 hotel nights
20 or more participants: $2,805
15-19 participants: $3,190
Single Supplement: $750
JASNA Contribution: $200*
*Required tax-deductible contribution to the Jane Austen Society of North America to support the administrative expenses of the tour. JASNA is a non-profit organization that promotes the study and appreciation of the works of Jane Austen.
Tour prices are stated in US dollars for the convenience of North American travelers. However, all credit card charges will be entered and collected in British pounds sterling. Since the exchange rate will vary from time to time, the precise equivalent in US dollars at any one time will likewise vary. Additional pricing and payment information is provided on the registration form and accompanying Terms and Conditions.
Included in Tour Fee:
- 9 nights in first class hotels at double occupancy in twin-bedded rooms with private baths. A limited number of single rooms is available; they require an additional single supplement fee.
- Full breakfast daily, 1 (one) tea, and 5 (five) dinners; wine with 3 (three) dinners
- Private, air-conditioned motor coach
- Full-time Austen specialist tour guide; local guides for interior visits; admissions to all events and sites listed
- Porterage of one suitcase per person
- Gratuities for hotel and restaurant staff
Not Included: airfare; sightseeing, meals and drinks not listed in itinerary; optional activities; laundry; insurance; gratuities for driver and guide.
How To Register
Space is limited and these tours sell out rapidly, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
Reservations are on a first come, first served basis, with payment of deposit by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. The group minimum is 15 people, and the maximum is 32.
- Request a registration form by sending an email with your name, address, and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When your membership status has been confirmed, you will receive a tour registration form by email with further instructions. Tour participants must be members of JASNA before they can register for the tour. If you are not a member, please visit our Membership page for information on how to join.
- Arrangements for extending your stay in London can also be made through Pathfinders.
- If you have questions about the tour, please email email@example.com or Hugh Whittaker of Pathfinders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pathfinders is a British travel agency that has arranged custom tours for JASNA since 1996. For further information about Pathfinders, contact Hugh Whittaker at email@example.com.
The Jane Austen Society of North America, Inc. and Pathfinders act only as agents and cannot be held responsible for losses, accidents or delays.
More details are on the itinerary page.