Brian Davis’ Bonnet Decorating Workshop
October 14, 2012
JASNA Oklahoma invites you to a bonnet decorating workshop conducted by Brian Davis. The meeting and bonnet making demonstration are free, as usual. If you would like to participate in the workshop portion and decorate your own bonnet, the fee will be $8.00 to cover the cost of the plain straw bonnet that will be provided. (Or feel free to just observe your fellow members as they decorate.) If you plan to participate in bonnet decorating, let us know as soon as possible so we can get a final count on the number of bonnets we will need to bring to the meeting. Participants, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Observers do not need to notify the planners. Members, please bring a finger food snack to share.Supplies for you to bring:
- Glue gun/glue sticks (you will need these for sure)
- At least 2 spools of ribbon ( I find ribbon with a 1 1/2 inch or larger width works well)
- Smaller width ribbon for finishing edges
- Fabric (if you are feeling adventurous and would like to cover the crown)
- Any other decorative pieces you would like to put on your bonnet
It is up to you and remember, have fun! I’m sure Jane would want you to.
If you have any questions feel free to email Brian at Whatsayyetoaball@hotmail.com. The meeting will be held, Sunday October 14, 2012 at 2:00 PM at the Moore Public Library, Room A, 225 S. Howard, Moore, OK 73160.