Registration Fees & Deadlines
Early registration Fee till July 20: $235
Regular registration Fee till September 1: $295
Companion (limited to 75) Fee: $110
Registrants must be JASNA members in good standing at the time of registration. Students may register only if they are in the ninth grade or higher.
Online Registration Tips to Review Before Registering
- Add email@example.com to your safe list to receive your confirmation email from the online registration system.
- Add LivingInJanesWorld2015@gmail.com to receive email regarding your registration status, as well as other information about the AGM.
- Use the same email address for all correspondence regarding registration. The online registration system saves the first email address you use and will recognize only that email address.
- Consider changing your spam filter to a less restrictive setting until you are registered. Many providers block email that you’d be happy to receive.
- Check your junk/spam inbox each day to be certain an email about registration has not gone astray.
- JASNA has discontinued roommate referral, so you’ll need to find a roommate without the AGM team’s assistance.
- Companions must be registered individually. You can use your email address or your companion’s when registering. If you register your companion under your email address, a sign-in security screen will display “Our records show that this e-mail address was used to register for this event.” Click on the link “Start a New Registration” in the lower right corner.
- There are 5 pages to navigate: Start, Personal Information, Agenda, Checkout and Confirmation. You can go back and forth between the pages. Once you’ve confirmed your registration, you cannot make changes but must email the AGM Registrar to have changes made for you.
- There are always cancellations. Be sure to add your name to the wait list to have a chance of attending.
- Your registration status will be “PENDING” until your JASNA membership is confirmed, at which point the status will be changed to “CONFIRMED.”
- Available spaces or a wait list appears on the form next to the event.
- The details link near the event heading on the left side of the form links to the JASNA 2015 web pages, where you can read specifics about each event.
Mail-in Registration Tips
- To register by mail, print the two-page registration form that will be provided on the page June 3rd. Follow the directions on the form. Credit Card payments are not accepted for mail-in registrations.
- You may register both yourself and a companion on one form. Keep a copy of the completed form for your files.
- Incomplete forms: If you do not select a banquet meal choice, we will select one for you. Only completed forms that are accompanied by full payment will be processed.
- We will notify you through e-mail or mail that your registration is complete if space is available. If registration has reached capacity, we will add your name to the wait list.
Review the 2015 AGM Registration Brochure as a PDF:
Register online for the AGM:
(If you are on Windows 8 and using Internet Explorer version 11, you may experience a problem getting to RegOnline when clicking on the button below. If this occurs, please use another browser.)
To register by mail, print this two-page form and mail it:
Review your existing online registration:
Changing/Viewing Existing Online Registration
- To view your registration, follow the instructions displayed.
- To modify your registration, email LivingInJanesWorld2015@gmail.com so the AGM Registrar can make the change for you.
AGM Refund Policy
You will be issued a refund, minus a $75 USD processing fee, if your request is received or postmarked by August 28, 2015. Email LivingInJanesWorld2015@gmail.com or mail Emily Laybourne, 201 W. Collins Ct., Apt. 2, Louisville, KY 40214.
Additional Questions?Please email LivingInJanesWorld2015@gmail.com.
Tour registration is handled by Destination Louisville. The Tour Registration Form will be available to download on the Tours Page on June 3. The tour registration deadline is September 1, 2015. After this date, registrations will be accepted only if spaces are available.