" . . . I have made out a list . . . "
The AGM reached full capacity on June 24. The registration process has been completed, and confirmations have been sent to registrants. Registrations received after the AGM sold out were placed on a wait list. That list is now closed. Members on the wait list will be notified as cancellations occur. NOTE: Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe" list.
AGM Registration Totals
(as of 8/6/2009)
|AGM registrations (550 max.)||Sold Out|
|Companion tickets (50 max.)||Sold Out|
|Elizabeth Garvie Curtain-Raiser||423|
|City Tavern Dinner (120 max.)||Sold Out|
|Reticule Workshop, Thursday (20 max.)||Sold Out|
|Reticule Workshop, Friday (20 max.)||18|
|Silhouette Workshop, Thursday (20 max.)||17|
|Silhouette Workshop, Friday (20 max.)||Sold Out|
|Dance Workshop, Thursday AM (40 max.)||Sold Out|
|Dance Workshop, Thursday PM (40 max.)||Sold Out|
|Dance Workshop, Friday AM (40 max.)||Sold Out|
If you wish to ensure your attendance at the 2009 JASNA AGM, please register as early as possible. The last two AGMs, Vancouver and Chicago, have sold out. We expect that the Philadelphia AGM will also sell out—probably before the early registration date of July 13, 2009. Please note that the conference is limited to 550 JASNA members and 50 companions. Attendance limits are set primarily due to fire code regulations and banquet room capacity. It is wise to confirm your AGM registration before you make travel arrangements.
On this page, you will find contact information for registration and tours, registration and tour postmark deadlines, registration and refund policy details, and instructions on how to register for the AGM and tours. Correctly completed forms, accompanied by full payment, will be processed before incomplete forms or forms with incorrect payment. Before you register or sign up for special events or workshops, please consult the AGM Registration Totals on this page for availability. Before you sign up for tours, please consult the Tours page for availability.
|Early AGM registration: July 13, 2009||$250|
|Roommate matching service: July 13, 2009|
|Regular AGM registration: August 24, 2009||$295||AGM Refund: September 14, 2009||Less $75|
|Hotel Reservations: September 16, 2009||Last date for JASNA rate|
|Tour Registration: September 8, 2009|
|Note: Postmark date must be on or before date deadlines.|
- Walk-in registration and day tickets are not available.
- Neither online registration nor credit card transactions are available.
- This conference is open only to JASNA members. You can join as part of the AGM registration process if you are not already a member. Read the instructions on the form carefully in order to become a member and register at the same time.
- Our goal is to acknowledge all registrations within two weeks of receipt. Confirmations will be sent by e-mail if an e-mail address is provided.
- Full registration refund, less a $75 handling fee*, will be given if request is postmarked or received by September 14, 2009; partial refunds are not given. Refund requests should be sent to the above email or USPS address of the AGM Registrar.
*Note the increased refund fee.
- Please check the AGM Registration Totals table above to avoid registering for sold-out events.
- Although AGM registration forms were included in the brochure mailed to all JASNA members, we would prefer that you fill out the forms provided in Adobe Acrobat PDF format on this page. The form will automatically calculate your total fee.
- Click on the blue "AGM Registration Form" button above to open the form. "Tips for Using the Form" are provided below.
- After completing a form, please print two copies, keeping one for your records—which you will bring to the AGM with you—and mail the other copy with your check or money order. This form must be mailed; it cannot be submitted online.
- Mail the form and your check or money order in US dollars payable to "JASNA AGM 2009" to Jennifer Winski, AGM Registrar, P.O. Box 156, Oreland, PA 19075-0156.
- You will receive an email confirmation from "123 Signup." Save it and bring it with you to the AGM. It is the only confirmation you will receive. If you do not provide an email address, the confirmation will be mailed through USPS.
- Note: Neither online registration nor credit card transactions are available for tours.
- Before selecting tours, please check the Tours page to see which tours are available.
- Click on the blue "Tour Registration Form" button above to open the form. It will automatically calculate your total fee. "Tips for Using the Form" are provided below.
- After completing this form, please print two copies, keeping one for your records—which you will bring to the AGM with you—and mail the other copy with your check or money order. This form must be mailed; it cannot be submitted online.
- Mail the form and your check or money order in US dollars payable to "Kate DeLosso" to Kate DeLosso, 4001 Century Lane, Chadds Ford, PA 19317.
- You will receive a confirmation. Save it and bring it with you to the AGM. It is the only tour confirmation you will receive.
NOTE: The registration forms can only be opened if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader software on your computer. You can download a free copy of the most recent version of the software here.
- To enter text on a blank line, move your cursor down the page towards the line. You don't have to align your cursor, because the text entry points are pre-set, as are the font styles and sizes. As you approach a blank line you will see the cursor turn from a hand to an I-beam pointer. When this happens, click your mouse. A blinking insertion point will appear in a pre-designated spot, and you can simply begin typing. When finished, just drop down to the next line with your mouse or press the Tab key.
- The dollar amounts you enter will total at the bottom of the form. However, you will need to enter the correct amount on each line and multiply the amounts yourself if you are purchasing tickets, etc. for more than one person.
- Text can be removed by hitting the Escape key. Check marks can be removed by clicking on them or pressing the Ctrl and Z keys at the same time.
- When you are ready to print out your completed form, print from the Adobe program (e.g., use the Print icon in the Adobe program). Don't use your browser's Print icon.
- If you have problems getting the I-beam cursor to appear or if you have problems printing, you might want to upgrade to the latest Adobe Reader program using the link above.