The JASNA 2016 AGM is full, and registration is closed.
Registration Fees & Deadlines
Early registration Fee until July 15: $305
Regular registration Fee until September 16: $365
Companion (limited to 25) Fee: $225
Registrants must be JASNA members in good standing at the time of registration. Students may register only if they are in the ninth grade or higher.
Online Registration Tips to Review Before Registering
- Add email@example.com to your safe list to receive your confirmation email from the online registration system.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to receive email regarding your registration status, as well as other information about the AGM.
- Use the same email address for all correspondence regarding registration. The online registration system saves the first email address you use and will recognize only that email address.
- Consider changing your spam filter to a less restrictive setting until you are registered. Many providers block email that you’d be happy to receive.
- Check your junk/spam inbox each day to be certain an email about registration has not gone astray.
- JASNA has discontinued roommate referral, so you’ll need to find a roommate without the AGM team’s assistance.
- Companions must be registered individually. You can use your email address or your companion’s when registering. If you register your companion under your email address, a sign-in security screen will display “Our records show that this e-mail address was used to register for this event.” Click on the link “Start a New Registration” in the lower right corner.
- There are 5 pages to navigate: Start, Personal Information, Agenda, Checkout and Confirmation. You can go back and forth between the pages. Once you’ve confirmed your registration, you cannot make changes but must email the AGM Registrar to have changes made for you.
- The details link near the event heading on the left side of the form links to the JASNA 2016 web pages, where you can read specifics about each event.
- Available spaces or a wait list appears on the form next to the event.
- There are always cancellations. Be sure to add your name to the wait list to have a chance of attending.
- Your registration status will be “PENDING” until your JASNA membership is confirmed, at which point the status will be changed to “CONFIRMED.”
Mail-in Registration Tips
- To register by mail, print the registration form that will be provided on this page on the day that registration opens, if you have not received one in the mail. Follow the directions on the form.
- Credit Card payments are not accepted for mail-in registrations.
- Register yourself on one form and your companion, if any, on another copy.
- Keep a copy of the completed form(s) for your files, and bring it with you to the AGM.
- Incomplete forms: If you do not select a banquet meal choice, we will select one for you. Only completed forms that are accompanied by full payment will be processed.
- Mail-in applications will be held until online registration has begun and will be processed in order.
- We will notify you through e-mail or mail that your registration is complete if space is available. If registration has reached capacity, we will add your name to the wait list. We strongly recommend online registration due to the speed at which some recent AGMs have sold out.
Review the 2016 AGM Registration Brochure as a PDF:
Review your existing online registration:
Changing/Viewing Existing Online Registration
- To view your registration, follow the instructions displayed.
- To modify your registration, email email@example.com so the AGM Registrar can make the change for you.
AGM Refund Policy
You will be issued a refund, minus a $75 USD processing fee, if your request is received or postmarked by September 9, 2016. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail Debbie Duncan, 2313 S. June Street, Arlington, VA 22202.
Additional Questions?Please email email@example.com.
Tour registration is handled by Hosts DC. The tour registration deadline is September 16, 2015. After this date, registrations will be accepted only if spaces are available. To see tour descriptions and register for tours, visit the Tours page or view the HOSTS DC website.