ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Day passes will be available at the Registration Desk in the Grand Foyer East of the Hyatt Regency Conference Center: payment by cash or credit card only.
Paper brochures are being mailed to members who have not opted out of receiving them. However, the most detailed information is available on the 2017 AGM webpages. A registration form to facilitate your planning is provided via the "REGISTRATION FORM” button below, and is also included in the paper brochure. Please do not mail in the paper form unless you are unable to use the online system. If you can register online, it is to your advantage to do so.
Registration Fees & Deadlines
Early registration Fee (postmarked on or before
July 14 July 21, 2017): $315
Regular registration Fee (postmarked on or before September 1, 2017): $370
Companion Fee: $235
Registrants must be JASNA members in good standing at the time of registration. Students may register only if they are in the ninth grade or higher.
Online Registration Tips to Review Before Registering
- JASNA has moved to an online registration system for the AGM. If you can register online, it is to your advantage to do so. You do not need to pay online: the Registrar will hold your reservation for 14 days to await receipt of your check by mail. If you will be out of town during registration, you can ask a friend to register for you, as the online system does not verify the identity of the person entering the information.
- Please add email@example.com to your safe list to receive your confirmation email from the online registration system.
- Add AGMinParadise2017@gmail.com to receive email regarding your registration status, as well as other information about the AGM.
- Use the same email address for all correspondence regarding registration. The online registration system saves the first email address you use and will recognize only that email address.
- Consider changing your spam filter to a less restrictive setting until you are registered. Many providers block email that you’d be happy to receive.
- Check your junk/spam inbox each day to be certain an email about registration has not gone astray.
- Companions must be registered individually. You can use your email address or your companion’s when registering. If you register your companion under your email address, a sign-in security screen will display “Our records show that this e-mail address was used to register for this event.” Click on the link “Start a New Registration” in the lower right corner.
- There are 5 pages to navigate: Start, Personal Information, Agenda, Checkout, and Confirmation. You can go back and forth between the pages. Once you’ve confirmed your registration, you cannot make changes but must email the AGM Registrar to have changes made for you.
- The details link near the event heading on the left side of the form links to the JASNA 2017 web pages, where you can read specifics about each event.
- Available spaces or a wait list appears on the form next to the event.
- If the system tells you that the AGM is sold out, please join the waitlist. A small number of spaces are initially held back in case of system errors and are released within a few days, and there are always cancellations. Be sure to add your name to the wait list to have a chance of attending.
- Your registration status will be “PENDING” until your payment is received and your JASNA membership is confirmed, at which point the status will be changed to “CONFIRMED.”
- JASNA has discontinued roommate referral, so unfortunately you’ll need to find a roommate without the AGM team’s assistance.
|REVIEW YOUR REGISTRATION|
|AGM REGISTRATION BROCHURE|
Mail-in Registration Tips
- A paper registration form is available to accommodate those few members who are unable to use the online system. Mailing the paper form does not increase your chances of being able to register for the AGM. The Registrar will hold all paper forms received prior to the opening of online registration and will start to process them only when online registration has begun.
- To register by mail, print the registration form provided via a link in the “REGISTRATION FORM” button on this page or fill out the form you received in the mail. Follow the directions on the form. Mail the form along with your check payable JASNA to Maryann Pelensky, 2 Cobblestone Court, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677.
- Credit Card payments are not accepted for mail-in registrations.
- Register yourself on one form and your companion, if any, on another copy.
- Keep a copy of the completed form(s) for your files, and bring it with you to the AGM.
- Incomplete forms: If you do not select a banquet meal choice, we will select one for you. Only completed forms that are accompanied by full payment will be processed.
- Mail-in applications will be held until online registration has begun and will be processed in order.
- We will notify you through e-mail or mail that your registration is complete if space is available. If registration has reached capacity, we will add your name to the wait list. We strongly recommend online registration due to the speed at which some recent AGMs have sold out.
Changing/Viewing Existing Online Registration
- To view your registration, click on the "REVIEW YOUR REGISTRATION” button above.
- To modify your registration, email AGMinParadise2017@gmail.com so the AGM Registrar can make the change for you.
AGM Refund Policy
You will be issued a refund, minus a $75 processing fee, if your request is received or postmarked by August 25, 2017. Email AGMinParadise2017@gmail.com or mail Maryann Pelensky, 2 Cobblestone Court, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677.